After consultation with Fleet Council, in light of the increasing risks associated with the novel corona virus, I have decided to cancel this weekend’s Spring Warmup Banquet. I am sorry to do this, and to have to do it so soon before the Banquet.
Although the risk is probably low right now, reducing the amount of people we have gathering together in large groups can only help reduce the chances for the virus to spread. From a societal level, as well as consideration of our individual members, I feel this is the best choice.
At this time we are assessing the costs we have already incurred, as well as costs of cancellation. Payments for the Spring Warmup can be refunded upon request after we have determined the best way to handle them, and who you should contact to request the refund. Fleet Council plans to put any un-refunded payments towards other Club activities.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
Post a comment