1975 O’Day Mariner 2+2 – #2989
Boat is in very good shape. It has been sailed for the
last 10 years at Lake Nockamixon, PA and
is currently in a slip at the marina.
- Mainsail and Jib are soft but functional. No tears or rips.
- Standing Rigging was completely replaced in 2021
- Running Rigging very good shape (2015)
- Lines lead back to the cockpit.
- Trailer is great, solid (New 2015) 2600 miles total use
- Minn Kota Endura Max 55 lb thrust motor (with battery) to get in and out of slip.
- Tiller refinished this year and Tiller Clutch added
- Centerboard refurbished 2016, Amsteel swapped for the wire.
- Cabin Cushions (Original ?)
- Danforth style anchor with chain and line.
Solar panel for charging battery, New boom vang (not installed)
(2)“just in case” paddles,(3) life jackets, (1) throwable, (3) fenders
Dock lines, boat hook. Mast crutches and trailer straps.
Clean titles and registration Boat (PA) Trailer (NJ)
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org